To produce and sell high-quality, small batch goods made from simple ingredients and wrapped in plastic-free packaging.
OUR VALUESWe do everything with the earth in mind
- We're a part of 1% for the Planet®
- All of our packaging is plastic-free and recyclable or biodegradable
- Our soy candles come in reusable jars
- Our candles are phthalate-free and have zero additives or dyes
- We work to create products that can look good in any home
- We hand pour each candle in small batches, ensuring you receive the highest quality candle made from the finest materials
- We strive to get back to customers within 24 hours of contacting support (firstname.lastname@example.org) (M-F)
- We're developing a loyalty program to reward you for supporting our small business
Our owner Brittany has always loved candles, but nine times out of ten, store bought candles would give her a headache. So she went on a mission to make candles that smell good without causing any discomfort. Along the way, she fell in love with the art of candle making, the unique characteristics (and tempermentalness) of each wax, the complexities of the fragrances, and the smiles on people’s faces when they’d hold and smell one of her works.
At 10 acre farm, we are very proud to be Michiganders, so all of our products have a back story related to our life in Michigan. All products are sold plastic-free and made from high quality, simple ingredients that look and smell good in any room.
We look forward to offering additional product lines for you soon!
Brittany, Adam, Snarls Barkley, Ollie, (+ not pictured: Yoda, Al, Stan, and Booger)